Culinary Experiences • Self-identified • Newfoundland • Robinsons
Pirate’s Haven Culinary Adventures
Harvested from the Land
Join us in the Longhouse for downhome cooking, enjoy a tour with a boil-up of moose sausages and burgers and/or join us for a special event. Ideal setting for intimate or group special occasions, we also cater to group events, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and provide festivals and music throughout the summer season, including our annual Crab Festival and Pig Roast.
- Victoria Day Weekend – Meet & Greet Fire, Music, Food Specials
- Feather & Folk ATV Tour – All inclusive – Guided Tour – Trail Lunch – Fireside Treats
Lobster or Pork Chop Supper
- Father’s Day – Deep Fried Turkey with the Trimmings – Local Entertainment
- Pirate’s Haven Crab Festival – Fresh local crab, cooked by a Pirate.
- Canada Day Celebrations – Childrens Activities and Fireworks
- Beaches & Oceans Guided ATV Tour
- Pirate’s Haven Annual Pig Roast – Enjoy succulent pork cooked to perfection.
Volleyball tournament, artisans & crafters, daytime local talent – adult dance.
Pork Dinner served 4 – 7 pm